Location: Stoke Gabriel, Devon
Member Is Offline
Stepping back and letting the site develop of its own accord
| posted on 14/2/2009 at 23:08
How to join the Association - Please Read Carefully
Please note that the Gib'Sea Association is comprised of two different parts. One is the Association, a club like any other, and the other part is
this website. Both require members to join via a formal process, which is listed here.
To become an active member of this website you need to be a paid-up member of the
1. At the bottom of this post is a link called 'gibsea_appform.pdf'. Click on the link to download the application form, saving it somewhere on your
computer (e.g. My Documents) or open it directly.
(Note that you will need Adobe Reader to open this file, but most people have. If you cannot open the file you may need to download it for free from
Adobe.com. We are working on other formats for the application form as well as an
on-line form too.)
2. Open the application form and print it.
3. Complete the application form and post it, with the membership fee (a cheque or postal order made out to The Gib'Sea Association) to:
The Gib'Sea Association
Sparrow Hill Way
If you wish to pay in a currency other then Pounds Sterling, a processing fee usually applies at our end, so the (still very reasonable) membership
fee is higher to compensate. (Fee list below, correct as of February 2010). If you wish to pay in another currency, please contact us at the email
address at the bottom.
4. Join this site. Create an account by clicking on the 'Register' link at the top-right of this page, and fully completing the page
5. As soon as your paper membership form is received and payment completed, you will be approved as a member of the Association. Only then can your
membership of this website be approved. Note: postal delays, delays in processing payment and delays in communication between the
people responsible for running the site and Association can all add up to a considerable delay.
When approved, log in, and you will see a lot more forums than the few you currently see. You will receive a membership card which entitles you to
discounts with a growing number of marine suppliers.
Any queries, please contact Paul Rosevere at the above address, or telephone 01934 732481, or via email on email@example.com
Attachment: gibsea_appform.pdf (94.9kb)
This file has been downloaded 1523 times